Subject: [PATCH] remove printk at boot
From: Nick Piggin <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 16:39:44 +1100

Hi Andrew,
Is this message useful to anyone anymore?

 linux-2.6-npiggin/arch/i386/kernel/entry_trampoline.c |    2 --
 1 files changed, 2 deletions(-)

diff -puN arch/i386/kernel/entry_trampoline.c~remove-boot-printk arch/i386/kernel/entry_trampoline.c
--- linux-2.6/arch/i386/kernel/entry_trampoline.c~remove-boot-printk	2004-02-17 11:17:15.000000000 +1100
+++ linux-2.6-npiggin/arch/i386/kernel/entry_trampoline.c	2004-02-17 11:18:19.000000000 +1100
@@ -55,8 +55,6 @@ void __init init_entry_mappings(void)
         __kmap_atomic(current->thread.stack_page1, KM_VSTACK1);
 
 #endif
-	printk("current: %p\n", current);
-	printk("current->thread_info: %p\n", current->thread_info);
 	current->thread_info->real_stack = (void *)current->thread_info;
 	current->thread_info->user_pgd = NULL;
 	current->thread.esp0 = (unsigned long)current->thread_info->real_stack + THREAD_SIZE;

_