From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>

drivers/net/s2io.c: In function `init_shared_mem':
drivers/net/s2io.c:431: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
drivers/net/s2io.c: In function `free_shared_mem':
drivers/net/s2io.c:662: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/s2io.c |    9 +++++----
 1 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff -puN drivers/net/s2io.c~s2io-warning-fixes drivers/net/s2io.c
--- devel/drivers/net/s2io.c~s2io-warning-fixes	2005-09-08 13:24:42.000000000 -0700
+++ devel-akpm/drivers/net/s2io.c	2005-09-08 13:26:35.000000000 -0700
@@ -428,7 +428,7 @@ static int init_shared_mem(struct s2io_n
 				DBG_PRINT(INIT_DBG, 
 				"%s: Zero DMA address for TxDL. ", dev->name);
 				DBG_PRINT(INIT_DBG, 
-				"Virtual address %llx\n", (u64)tmp_v);
+				"Virtual address %p\n", tmp_v);
 				tmp_v = pci_alloc_consistent(nic->pdev,
 						     PAGE_SIZE, &tmp_p);
 				if (!tmp_v) {
@@ -657,9 +657,10 @@ static void free_shared_mem(struct s2io_
 					    mac_control->zerodma_virt_addr,
 					    (dma_addr_t)0);
 			DBG_PRINT(INIT_DBG, 
-			"%s: Freeing TxDL with zero DMA addr. ", dev->name);
-			DBG_PRINT(INIT_DBG, "Virtual address %llx\n",
-			(u64)(mac_control->zerodma_virt_addr));
+			  	"%s: Freeing TxDL with zero DMA addr. ",
+				dev->name);
+			DBG_PRINT(INIT_DBG, "Virtual address %p\n",
+				mac_control->zerodma_virt_addr);
 		}
 		kfree(mac_control->fifos[i].list_info);
 	}
_