From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>

Another

Cc: Manu Abraham <[email-masked]>
Cc: Johannes Stezenbach <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/dst_ca.c |    8 ++++----
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff -puN drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/dst_ca.c~dvb-dst-dprrintk-cleanup-gcc-295-fix drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/dst_ca.c
--- devel/drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/dst_ca.c~dvb-dst-dprrintk-cleanup-gcc-295-fix	2005-09-06 23:26:52.000000000 -0700
+++ devel-akpm/drivers/media/dvb/bt8xx/dst_ca.c	2005-09-06 23:26:52.000000000 -0700
@@ -38,14 +38,14 @@
 		if	((x > DST_CA_ERROR) && (x > y))					\
 			printk(KERN_ERR "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__ , ##arg);	\
 		else if	((x > DST_CA_NOTICE) && (x > y))				\
-			printk(KERN_NOTICE "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__, ##arg);	\
+			printk(KERN_NOTICE "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__ , ##arg);	\
 		else if ((x > DST_CA_INFO) && (x > y))					\
-			printk(KERN_INFO "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__, ##arg);	\
+			printk(KERN_INFO "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__ , ##arg);	\
 		else if ((x > DST_CA_DEBUG) && (x > y))					\
-			printk(KERN_DEBUG "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__, ##arg);	\
+			printk(KERN_DEBUG "%s: " format "\n", __FUNCTION__ , ##arg);	\
 	} else {									\
 		if (x > y)								\
-			printk(format, ##arg);						\
+			printk(format, ## arg);						\
 	}										\
 } while(0)
 
_