From: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>

Use schedule_timeout_uninterruptible() instead of
set_current_state()/schedule_timeout() to reduce kernel size.

(akpm: this patch relies on other stuff in -mm, please don't apply)

Signed-off-by: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Russell King <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/serial/crisv10.c |    9 +++------
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff -puN drivers/serial/crisv10.c~serial-fix-up-schedule_timeout-usage drivers/serial/crisv10.c
--- 25/drivers/serial/crisv10.c~serial-fix-up-schedule_timeout-usage	Wed Aug 17 17:01:11 2005
+++ 25-akpm/drivers/serial/crisv10.c	Wed Aug 17 17:01:11 2005
@@ -4417,10 +4417,8 @@ rs_close(struct tty_struct *tty, struct 
 	info->event = 0;
 	info->tty = 0;
 	if (info->blocked_open) {
-		if (info->close_delay) {
-			set_current_state(TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE);
-			schedule_timeout(info->close_delay);
-		}
+		if (info->close_delay)
+			schedule_timeout_interruptible(info->close_delay);
 		wake_up_interruptible(&info->open_wait);
 	}
 	info->flags &= ~(ASYNC_NORMAL_ACTIVE|ASYNC_CLOSING);
@@ -4470,8 +4468,7 @@ static void rs_wait_until_sent(struct tt
 	while (info->xmit.head != info->xmit.tail || /* More in send queue */
 	       (*info->ostatusadr & 0x007f) ||  /* more in FIFO */
 	       (elapsed_usec < 2*info->char_time_usec)) {
-		set_current_state(TASK_INTERRUPTIBLE);
-		schedule_timeout(1);
+		schedule_timeout_interruptible(1);
 		if (signal_pending(current))
 			break;
 		if (timeout && time_after(jiffies, orig_jiffies + timeout))
_