From: Al Viro <[email-masked]>

Use explicit os-...  in make dependencies instead of playing with symlinks
(symlink in question is still created - it's needed for other things; however,
there's no reason to complicate ordering here).

Signed-off-by: Al Viro <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Jeff Dike <[email-masked]>
Cc: Paolo 'Blaisorblade' Giarrusso <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
---

 arch/um/Makefile |    6 +++---
 1 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff -puN arch/um/Makefile~uml-use-variables-rather-than-symlinks-in-dependencies arch/um/Makefile
--- 25/arch/um/Makefile~uml-use-variables-rather-than-symlinks-in-dependencies	2005-05-02 19:01:00.000000000 -0700
+++ 25-akpm/arch/um/Makefile	2005-05-02 19:01:00.000000000 -0700
@@ -169,7 +169,7 @@ $(ARCH_DIR)/include/uml-config.h : inclu
 $(ARCH_DIR)/include/task.h: $(ARCH_DIR)/util/mk_task
 	$(call filechk,gen_header)
 
-$(ARCH_DIR)/include/user_constants.h: $(ARCH_DIR)/os/util/mk_user_constants
+$(ARCH_DIR)/include/user_constants.h: $(ARCH_DIR)/os-$(OS)/util/mk_user_constants
 	$(call filechk,gen_header)
 
 $(ARCH_DIR)/include/kern_constants.h: $(ARCH_DIR)/util/mk_constants
@@ -178,7 +178,7 @@ $(ARCH_DIR)/include/kern_constants.h: $(
 $(ARCH_DIR)/include/skas_ptregs.h: $(ARCH_DIR)/kernel/skas/util/mk_ptregs
 	$(call filechk,gen_header)
 
-$(ARCH_DIR)/os/util/mk_user_constants: $(ARCH_DIR)/os/util FORCE ;
+$(ARCH_DIR)/os-$(OS)/util/mk_user_constants: $(ARCH_DIR)/os-$(OS)/util FORCE ;
 
 $(ARCH_DIR)/util/mk_task $(ARCH_DIR)/util/mk_constants: $(ARCH_DIR)/include/user_constants.h $(ARCH_DIR)/util \
 	FORCE ;
@@ -191,7 +191,7 @@ $(ARCH_DIR)/util: scripts_basic $(SYS_DI
 $(ARCH_DIR)/kernel/skas/util: scripts_basic FORCE
 	$(Q)$(MAKE) $(build)=$@
 
-$(ARCH_DIR)/os/util: scripts_basic FORCE
+$(ARCH_DIR)/os-$(OS)/util: scripts_basic FORCE
 	$(Q)$(MAKE) $(build)=$@
 
 export SUBARCH USER_CFLAGS OS
_